We help nonprofits strengthen people-centered design. We know you love people, that you are committed to serving people and helping them reach a better future. The principles and practices of Integrated Philanthropy can enable your work to be even more effective. We will help you explore six aspects of your work:
- The source of vision
- The leveraging of resources
- The congruence of promise and reality
- The approach to client (beneficiary) ownership
- The use of beneficiary perspective and feedback as a basis for measuring results
- The practices of innovation rooted in front line ideas
The Discovery Tool is your starting point. Contact us for free consultation on how to use the tool with your team/staff as a means of gaining insight into your current approaches and ways of becoming more people-centered.