We help nonprofits strengthen people-centered design. We know you love people, that you are committed to serving people and helping them reach a better future. We believe that the principles and practices of Integrated Philanthropy can enable your work to be even more effective. We will help you explore six aspects of your work:
- The source of vision
- The leveraging of resources
- The congruence of promise and reality
- The approach to client (beneficiary) ownership
- The use of client experience and feedback as a basis for measuring results
- The practices of innovation rooted in front line ideas
The Discovery Tool is your starting point. Contact us for free consultation on how to use the tool with your team/staff as a means of gaining insight into your current approaches and ways of becoming more people-centered.